1. Conditions of Participation in the Conference
2. Requirements for Preparation of Manuscripts
3. Design of the Materials
4. Technical Requirements for Conference Materials
5. To the Materials Should be Attached a Separate File
6. The Files Must be Named by the Author’s Name
7. Organizational Fees
1. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
- A package of documents (application, article and information) (all manuscripts will be assigned a DOI) for participation in the conference, please send via online submission on the conference website - by October 1, 2022 (Deadline). If you have any questions, please write a letter to the e-mail address of the organizing committee: email@example.com
- The program, certificates (each of the participants will receive an electronic certificate), collections of materials will be posted on the conference website.
- Texts of manuscripts (articles or materials) should be carefully checked and edited; there should be no copyright infringement. Articles that do not meet the guidelines of the conference or violate integrity rules (will be tested by the UNICHECK anti-plagiarism program) will be rejected.
- The working languages of the conference are English, Ukrainian, Russian and EU languages.
2. REQUIREMENTS FOR PREPARATION OF MANUSCRIPTS
- The volume of text materials 4-5 pages (from 7200 to 9000 characters with spaces).
- The text of the materials is preceded by an abstract (100-120 words) and key words (4-5 words) in English.
- Attention! The text of the scientific report (conference materials) should be structured - contain the following section titles:
- Introduction (relevance of the research, problem definition and analysis of the previous studies and publications in domestic and international editions including those indexed in scientometric databases such as Web of Science and Scopus, statement of goal and objectives).
- Methods and Techniques of the Research (highlight theoretical and empirical methods of research, formulating the purpose of their application. If the article covers the ascertaining stage of an empirical research, specify diagnostic procedures relevant to particular criteria and indicators for the analysis of the explored phenomenon; cover the sequence of their application and describe the steps in conducting diagnostics. If the article covers the forming stage of an empirical research, specify the methods of performing the forming work). Sample frame (specify the number of participants in the experiment, describe strategies used to form the sample frame).
- Results (results of the research shall be described so that the essence of the empirical research is clear; tables, pictures, diagrams, illustrations, models etc are provided to represent certain characteristics of the explored phenomenon).
- Conclusion (generalization of obtained results, prospects for further research).
- References (list of sources in the transliterated form).
After reviewing the materials by the members of the editorial board of electronic collection, the organizing committee reserves the right to reject the manuscripts in case they do not correspond to the topic (Sections) of the conference.
Manuscripts are sent for review.
3. DESIGN OF THE MATERIALS
- The first line - NAME (in the original language) (capital letters) (Caps Lock), bold, centered (size 14).
- The second line - Title of materials in English (if the article is presented in Ukrainian or Russian), bold, italics (size 14).
- The third line (with a space) - the name of the author (in English), bold (size 14), centered.
- The fourth line - academic degree (Dr.Sc. in… / Ph.D. in…), academic title (Professor / Associate Professor), or position (if there is no academic degree and academic title) (Lecturer / Senior lecturer / Postgraduate Student) (italics, size 12).
- The fifth line - Name of the institution in English (size 12).
- The sixth line - E-mail (size 12).
- The seventh line – Author’s Orcid ID (size 12).
- The eighth line (with a space) - annotation in English (100-120 words) (size 12).
- The ninth line – key words in English (4-5 words) (size 12).
- From the next line (through the interval) - the text of the article (size 14).
- Literature (size 12).
Citation and in-text references reference to the source should be carried out by APA style, for example (Smith, 2008); if the page of source is indicated, it is fed through the colon, for example (Smith, 2008: 125). Important! all the articles of the scientists mentioned in the text should be reproduced in the bibliography. Warning! Ukrainian-language and Russian-language literature sources (if the article is in English) should be transliterated and translated into English.
4. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONFERENCE MATERIALS
Fields: lower, upper – 2 cm; right – 2 cm; Left – 2 cm. Editor: MS Word. Headset: Times New Roman, kegel (size) 14, interval – 1.5. Text should be typed without hyphenation.
5. TO THE MATERIALS SHOULD BE ATTACHED A SEPARATE FILE
(A). Title of the report (article or materials) and information about the author (size 14), such as:
Model of Expression Generation in the Process of Socially Oriented Speech Communication
Ivanenko Ivan Ivanovych – Ph.D. in Psychology, Professor, Professor of the Department of Psychology of the Hryhorii Skovoroda University in Pereiaslav (Ukraine).
Модель породження висловлювання в процесі соціально орієнтованого мовленнєвого спілкування
Іваненко Іван Іванович – кандидат психологічних наук, доцент, доцент кафедри психології Університету Григорія Сковороди в Переяславі (Україна).
Direction of the conference (Please indicate the number and name of the thematic direction of the conference).
Phone: xxx-xxx-xx-xx (to contact the author of the manuscript).
(B). Scanned document on payment for materials (after a positive decision of the editorial board to accept the manuscript for publication).
6. THE FILES MUST BE NAMED BY THE AUTHOR’S NAME
FILES should be named after the author:
Ivanenko_payment for materials, 2022
7. ORGANIZATIONAL FEES
Payment for participation in the conference is 10 USD (obtaining DOI, layout, preparation of certificates, technical support of the site).
Publication fees: no.
The editorial office will contact authors to confirm that the fee is being assessed and to provide information on how to pay it.
The names and email addresses entered in this site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.