1. CONDITIONS FOR MATERIALS OF SUBMITTING AND PUBLISHING
- Deadline for receipt of materials: November 15, 2021. The materials will be accepted only via online Submission form .
- In the case that electronic submission is not possible, please contact the Scientific Committee at email address email@example.com
- The volume of the text (without literature) is 7200 - 9000 characters (including spaces) .
- Annotation (100-120 words) and key words (3–5 words) should be submitted in English before the abstract.
- Attention! The text should be structured – contain the following section titles:
Introduction (including the purpose of the study).
Research methods and techniques (or organization of the study).
6. After reviewing the materials by the members of the editorial board of electronic collection, the organizing committee reserves the right to reject the manuscripts in case they do not correspond to the topic (Sections) of the conference.
2. MATERIALS DESIGN
- The first line is the TITLE (Caps Lock), bold, center alignment (kegel 14). Please choose a brief title (maximum of 100 characters) that clearly indicates the content of the contribution. Please avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when first used.
- The second line is the name and surname of the author, bold font (kegl 14), center alignment.
- The third line – a scientific degree, a rank of a degree (italics, kegel 12).
- The fourth line – the name of the institution, country (kegel 12).
- The fifth line – E-mail.
- The sixth line – Orcid ID.
- The seventh line – abstract. Please ensure that your abstract contains no more than 100 words. Key words: please indicate 3–5 key words for your abstract (kegel 12) .
- The next line is the text of the thesises (1200–1500 words / 4-5 pages) (kegel 14).
- References (kegel 12).
Citation and internal text reference to the source should be carried out by APA style, for example (Smith, 2008); if the page of source is indicated, it is fed through the colon, for example (Smith, 2008: 125).
3. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MATERIALS ARRANGEMENT
Fields: lower, upper – 2 cm; right – 2 cm; Left – 2 cm. Editor: MS Word. Headset: Times New Roman, kegel (size) 14, interval – 1.5. Text should be typed without hyphenation.
4. TO THE MATERIALS SHOULD BE ATTACHED A SEPARATE FILE
The title of the materials and information about the author (kegel (size) 14), such as:
Model of Expression Generation in the Process of Socially Oriented Speech Communication
Ivanenko Ivan – Ph.D. in Psychology, Professor, Professor of the Department of Psychology of the Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi Hryhorii Skovoroda State Pedagogical University (Ukraine).
Direction of the conference work (Please indicate the direction of work on the conference). See: Topics.
5. THE FILES MUST BE NAMED BY THE AUTHOR’S NAME
Ivanenko_article (PMW, 2021)
Ivanenko_the name, information
6. ORGANIZATIONAL FEES
Payment for participation in the conference is 250 UAH.
The editorial office will contact authors to confirm that the fee is being assessed and to provide information on how to pay it.
The names and email addresses entered in this site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.