Aims of the Conference
- Promoting development of the new prospective humanitarian science, psycholinguistics;
- Presenting schools of thought, concepts, theories, approaches, models, methods, postulates, technologies and psycholinguistics – related methodologies;
- Popularizing results of the modern psycholinguistic research by Ukrainian and foreign scientists;
- Exchanging new scientific psycholinguistic information to establish business and academic contacts with other psycholinguists from all over the world;
- Promoting active implementation of psycholinguistic research in various fields of social and public life for both people and government institutions;
- Exerting effort to create new international psycholinguistics projects;
- Involving young scientists into the study and implementation of practical aspects of psycholinguistics.